Security update on our qs4450.pair.com server around midnight August 26 2021
The server had a security update last night. If you are getting an issue with a secure certificate, you may need to tell you computer to trust that certificate again. This should be under DETAILS in the popup window on the computer. This should not be happening, so I have a query into our server techs to determine the cause. For your phone, you may have to restart the device or quit mail and restart it. If you see a “TRUST” button at the top of the message, click that.
Apologies for this issue - we are working to figure out why it came up.
- We are moving our offices upstairs. Also, we may need to add records to your domain.
- Accessibility is not just a good idea, it’s the law.
- It’s spooky season.
- We may need to set up some custom records for your domain. What you need to know.
- The shortest day of the year.
- I wanted to share some of the great work we are doing here at Slabmedia
- Deck the wall with bows of holly
- Digital marketing packages & an integrated shopping cart for your website.
- A solution to the mail server certificate trust issue
- Security update on our qs4450.pair.com server around midnight August 26 2021
- Search and Marketing services that will help you get found.
- New Product Announcement: Slab Shopping Cart!