We are moving our offices upstairs. Also, we may need to add records to your domain.
Hi, and happy new year to all our great clients.
Moving on up...
Slabmedia will have a small address change starting February 1. Instead of Suite 2a, please just use 5th Floor. It will get to us that way.
535 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118
If you don't send checks to our offices for your invoices, this change will not affect you.
In more news,
On October 3, 2023, Google and Yahoo announced requirements that bulk senders must have DMARC in place beginning February 2024. As part of our mission to make DMARC accessible to all, we're here to help. This guide will provide you with guidance, regardless of the size or complexity of your email infrastructure.
This may be an important change for all of our clients who send out newslettters from your website. We have mechanisms in place to authenticate your outgoing emails via SMTP, and the addition of SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records as required. We will be rolling this out for our clients as needed, but please let us know if you have had any issues with recipients not receiving your emails. In the above case, the threshold for "bulk" is 5000 emails a day.
Thanks, and have a great new year!
- Jim Infantino, Slabmedia
- We are moving our offices upstairs. Also, we may need to add records to your domain.
- Accessibility is not just a good idea, it’s the law.
- It’s spooky season.
- We may need to set up some custom records for your domain. What you need to know.
- The shortest day of the year.
- I wanted to share some of the great work we are doing here at Slabmedia
- Deck the wall with bows of holly
- Digital marketing packages & an integrated shopping cart for your website.
- A solution to the mail server certificate trust issue
- Security update on our qs4450.pair.com server around midnight August 26 2021
- Search and Marketing services that will help you get found.
- New Product Announcement: Slab Shopping Cart!